You may or may not have already picked out a gown for you, but now it is time to pick dresses for your gals. These will set the tone for the theme and color of your wedding. And gone are the days of picking the ugliest dresses so that you stand out. We have done some research to show you some of the trends for 2017
1. Blush and neutrals are still in. Especially dresses in styles that can be worn again! And no you don't have to get it shortened to do so. We love these handkerchief bottom blush dresses! They would make the perfect date night dress post wedding.
2. Anthropology is on point with both bridal and bridesmaid ware. Their new brand BHLDN has so many great options! Check out their website for locations around the country. and you can't go wrong with a classic like navy.
3. Want to stay ahead of the curve. Sage dresses seem to be popping up every where! They really compliment a wedding in any season! Pair with pops of blush and beach for a beautiful Spring time affair. Incorporate other shades of green and grey for a Fall shindig.
4. Rentals. Yes rentals are a thing. Many companies are starting to offer bridesmaid rental options. You can even try on the dresses at home for a small fee. Vow to be Chic is one company doing just that. Sequins make a great pop of sparkle in your bridal party! and you can rent this dress for just $99
5. And we couldn't leave out some beautiful merlot color dresses to round out our list. The color is so rich and beautiful it could compliment many color pallets.
Happy Bridesmaid dress shopping!