Sometimes it is so easy to get worked up about what is going wrong. Whether it be a bad day at work, bad hair day, or something much worse let's think
Here is a list of a few things that make me happy that it's Fall.
1. Football! I just love spending weekends cheering on my favorite college and NFL teams. It is also a great excuse to BBQ or spend time with friends whether to cheer on the same team or for some friendly competition. and if I get a chance to head to Gainesville for a game in the Swamp there is nothing better (yes you guessed it I am a Florida Gator).
What is your favorite place to watch your team(s)?
2. Pumpkin EVERYTHING. Of course there are the famous Starbuck's pumpkin spice lattes but there are so many other fun Pumpkin items! Just the other day I went to Trader Joes and everything seemed to be pumpkin. I got pumpkin K Cups, oatmeal, cereal and even some yummy pumpkin seeds for snacking. Not to mention checking out a local pumpkin patch is a blast (and the perfect place for adorable Fall pics with the besties).
3. Cooler Weather. Yes it is finally cooling off (well a little bit I am in Florida after all). So celebrate with an outside stroll, eating outside, checking out a farmer's market. Fresh air is definitely good for the soul.
4. Fall Crafts. I love to a good theme and what better one is there than fall! The colors for one are gorg! Check out these adorable Fall Mason jars which are perfect for any Southern home.
5. And possibly my favorite thing about Fall. HALLOWEEN! Creating the perfect costume if always tops on my Fall list! Scouring Pinterest for unique ideas if my go to.
What costumes are you "dying" for this year?
I hope this list gives you a little something to smile about and you enjoy Fall as much as I do. And if you don't well it is only 69 more days till Christmas.