Our chalkboard placemats have been one of our number one sellers for years! And it is pretty easy to see why! They have so many uses that extend beyond providing children entertainment during dinner or other "boring activities"Although giving the kids a safe and clean place to express their artistic side is great we love some of these more adult reasons to purchase the chalkboards.Having people over for a wine and cheese party. Nothing says adulting like custom labels for your fancy cheeses. This party is super easy. Pull out the chalk board placements and arrange around the table. Purchase fancy cheeses and wines from your favorite local store. Display the cheeses on top of the chalkboard and write the name and possibly a short description next to each. Then invite adults! So EASY!Use them for every day meals. Or maybe to impress the in laws or new boss! Write out everyone's name on their placemat. They will be super impressed that you added this personalized touch. Plus you can dictate who you get to sit next to without having an awkward conversation. Perfect for both casual and formal dinner parties.Holidays are another perfect place to bust out these personalized placemats. Make Thanksgiving dinner a little interactive with a "What are you thankful for" placemat. It is a great way to start conversations and also your family will be able to let each other know what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving dinner.Now you NEED to buy the placemats! We also sell special "crayons" that work on dry erase and chalkboard and are no mess fun. Write on the chalkboard surface and erase with wet wipes or soap and water. It won't smudge on your hands or clothes!
Looking for a custom shirt for your big occasion? Shoot us an email and we can create anything you like! We can take shirts you provide us or we can order shirts for you. Here are a few recent designs we have completed.Bridesmaids shirts are our forte! Let us know where you are going or getting married and we can create something special for you.We wouldn't leave out the ring bearers and flower girls! We can create youth size shirt for the little ones apart of your big day.Looking for a fun shirt for a Disney trip or your favorite show is coming out on DVD. We got you!
The love of your life has FINALLY popped the question and now it is time to ask your girls! Whether you have one maid of honor or 12 bridesmaids you want to make them feel special to be apart of your big day! I am going to show you some bridesmaid proposal boxes I put together for my bridesmaids.I actually asked my bridesmaids in person/over the phone before sending them the proposal boxes just to make sure everyone was available. and well I couldn't help myself!Start with a budget. You can get them as something as small as a card and maybe some color swatches for the wedding. You could even make an adorable inspiration board (I used Canva.com for this) to including monogrammed cups, bags, etc. I would also keep in mind if you are shipping your items or able to give them in person. I had to mail five of my gifts and one I was able to give in person.I started with the card above. It was very fitting to my relationship with my bridesmaids. I purchased it from etsy.comI decided on two items for my box. A Pinch Minimergency (we sell these in store or you can email us to order) kit fit the ticket. They are adorable little packages with tons of emergency items such as breath mints, a mending kit, bandaids and more! I felt like they would come in handy! I also purchased cups from Starbucks and personalized them for the girls.I then got some free boxes from USPS to pack up my sweet gifts. I placed some tissue paper at the bottom to fill up the box (you may not need to do this depending on what you are putting in the box as well as the size of your box)I then placed the items inside. and stacked up more tissue paper. You could also incorporate shredded paper, confetti or really whatever you like.at the top I placed my card because I want them to read that first. I included a note to each girl inside the card about what they mean to me. It doesn't have to be sappy it could be funny it is however YOU want it to be.Now get started! and let us know if we can help! Send us your Pinterest board and we can make it happen for you!
You may or may not have already picked out a gown for you, but now it is time to pick dresses for your gals. These will set the tone for the theme and color of your wedding. And gone are the days of picking the ugliest dresses so that you stand out. We have done some research to show you some of the trends for 2017
1. Blush and neutrals are still in. Especially dresses in styles that can be worn again! And no you don't have to get it shortened to do so. We love these handkerchief bottom blush dresses! They would make the perfect date night dress post wedding.
2. Anthropology is on point with both bridal and bridesmaid ware. Their new brand BHLDN has so many great options! Check out their website for locations around the country. and you can't go wrong with a classic like navy.
3. Want to stay ahead of the curve. Sage dresses seem to be popping up every where! They really compliment a wedding in any season! Pair with pops of blush and beach for a beautiful Spring time affair. Incorporate other shades of green and grey for a Fall shindig.
4. Rentals. Yes rentals are a thing. Many companies are starting to offer bridesmaid rental options. You can even try on the dresses at home for a small fee. Vow to be Chic is one company doing just that. Sequins make a great pop of sparkle in your bridal party! and you can rent this dress for just $99
5. And we couldn't leave out some beautiful merlot color dresses to round out our list. The color is so rich and beautiful it could compliment many color pallets.
Happy Bridesmaid dress shopping!
Looking for a bridal shower gift? We got ya covered! So many adorable options in store and online and new items on the way!